Saturday, July 30, 2011

Guitar Center Brooklyn


What they said about Guitar Center Brooklyn

Jon J : Brooklyn, NY
Pretty much what you expect from Guitar Center. I've had some salespeople who really know their stuff and go out of thier way to help you, and I've waited for 10 minutes just to get somebody's attention. They did a good job setting up my guitar the one time I took it there for that. One of those places it's better to go to if you know what you want, IMO

Gaelen h : Brooklyn, NY
Guitar Center is located on the lowest level of the Atlantic Terminal Mall. It can be kind of confusing to get to. Once you're in the mall just look for the escalators going down.

If you need help buying something from a specific department, go to someone from that department. It will make your life easier.

It used to be un-bareably loud in GC, but now that jamming is practically non-existent, you can leave the store without a headache.

Tom Z : New York, NY
Now this will be the Guitar Center that I go to as opposed to that abomination in Manhattan. The clerks here are helpful and are not trying to force some product on you. The clerk asked me "oh what programs are you using?" I thought "oh no here we go" I said "Reason 4". The clerk says wow how is it? How do you like it? I have been meaning to pick it up. WHEW! Finally a NORMAL sales clerk. GC of Brooklyn gets high marks from me, not a full 5 because I was standing in the keyboard controller section for awhile. But nonetheless the clerks were helpful and not pushy.

More Information :
guitar center illinois
guitar center roseville mn
main instruments
guitar chords
acoustic guitar wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment