Monday, August 1, 2011

Manhattan Guitar Center


What they said about Manhattan Guitar Center :


Will C : New York, NY
Fun place to pretend to be a rock star. I'm usually chilling in the acoustic room as friends play Foo Fighter songs and I play tunes from the soundtracks of Super Mario Bros and other video games on as few strings and frets as possible. Dum Dum--Dum Dum--Dum Dum.

Amanda D : New York, NY

I am quite surprised to read the other reviews because my experience was enjoyable...
I have been here before to buy bass picks for my brother, and when I described the kind of ones he needed since he is quite abusive to them, he helped me found good quality picks for a reasonable price. Today was my second visit with my brother and we enjoyed it. One rep named Nick was very nice and answered all my questions abut accessories and different bass brands. He set us up so my brother could play and he did for a long time with no hassle. Actually now that I think about it, no other representative talked to us.

It was a lot of fun trying out all the different guitars, my brother called it the rock n roll dream... I'm not sure about that since there was no scantily clad women but hey he's only 14 lol

Lisa Y : San Francisco, CA
I dunno, I've been to plenty of guitar centers in many cities, this was wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.  I only needed bridge pins for a POS fender acoustic I bought on ebay to fingerpick around when I'm not doing homework. 

They didn't make me feel bad about only needing a cheap little item, they didn't try to sell me a Fender Strat to go with it.  I was in and out in less than 5 minutes.  Kudos for that.

I used to work in a music store, so I know what a pain waste of time it is to ring up a $5 sale...they were pretty cool.

More Information :
guitar cente
guitar center brooklyn
guitar center illinois
guitar center roseville mn
main instruments

No comments:

Post a Comment